A couple of weeks ago I was looking for vintage recipe cards to place on my "kitchen recipe board"...and had such a difficult time finding something unique, until....
...I found these darling molliemakes recipe cards! The template comes with two cards that you punch with a needle and stitch with your favorite embroidery flosses. I can't wait to write up my family's favorites!!!
My Kitchen Recipe Board Materials
Spray Paint of Preferred Color
Chalkboard Spray Paint
- To make the Recipe Board you need to find an old frame (mine is 11' x 14') and paint with your favorite color spray paint.
- Paint the back of the frame with chalkboard paint. Let dry.
- Screw the eye-hooks into the the side to the frame in parallel to each other.
- Slide the mini-clothespins onto the string
- String the wire across the frame opening to each eye-hook, twist around each end to secure.
- Pop the chalk board back onto the back and secure.
It is super easy to make this board. In fact...I'm making a few for a wedding I am decorating to display old family wedding photos on...so the creativity will never end with this board!
I hope you stop by Mollie Makes and check out their fun recipe cards, crafts, and yummy's!